Odour Monitoring and Telemetry
Choose OdourPro monitoring and telemetry for peak odour control performance
Make sure your odour control system is always working at its peak level. Opt for our odour monitoring and telemetry services. Access system data remotely, from one or multiple sites.
- View important operational functions
- Enjoy remote access and proactive monitoring
- Generate reports and evaluations of logged data
- Receive accurate test results of system conditions
- Take advantage of real-time odour management
- Monitor common sewer odorants including sulphides
- Make informed odour control product decisions based on data
- Build up a history data profile to pinpoint system hot spots
Summary of service
Our odour monitoring services include the evaluation of site plans, wet testing, and logging of gas phase odour. Gas data is collected using NATA accredited calibration gases and standardised techniques. Telemetry facilitates easy odour monitoring and management, by allowing you to view vital metrics remotely from one or more sites.
- Peace of mind that we've got your odour problem under control
- Instant awareness of any equipment maintenance needs
- Easy minimisation of potential resident complaints
- Effortless compliance with environmental legislation
- View vital data remotely from one or more sites
- Evaluation of data for improved odour control performance
- Minimise WHS hazards by monitoring gas levels in access points
- NATA accredited calibration gases used in testing procedures
Our experts will assess your site and develop an odour-reducing solution.
Design & Engineering
We draw up your system ready to be custom-built.
We'll assemble your custom system at your designated site.
Our experts thoroughly test all systems to ensure they are ready for operation.
We continually monitor and log system operations to ensure odour emissions remain at required levels.