Ensuring our high operating standards are met every time.
What is triple accreditation?
Triple accreditation means that OdourPro has met three distinct internationally recognised sets of operating standards:
- Health & Safety OHSAS 18001: The international standard for health and safety management.
- Quality ISO 9001: The world's most established quality framework, used by 897,000 organisations worldwide.
- Environment ISO 14001: International environmental management system standards.
Accreditation demands a certain required level of consistency and reliability in business standards and performance. What is measured gets improved, and accreditation provides an objective framework upon which to base our ongoing business growth and development.
What does triple accreditation mean for you?
Obtaining triple accreditation has been a priority for OdourPro as we wish to demonstrate our commitment to quality, continued improvement and high standards in the areas of workplace safety, efficiency and environmental regulations.
We are always seeking to find the best holistic solution to your odour issue.
Lasting odour control strategies
Instead of using band-aid tactics to simply cover odours, we treat them right at their biochemical cause.
We beneficially alter the chemical pathways that cause common odours at wastewater, solid waste and processing sites, so that you get a lasting, in-depth resolution to odour problems.
Unlike other companies, we have a range of technologies to address different types of odours, whether they be outdoors, indoors, airborne, in liquid or gas phase. This fact makes us unique in our industry.
We also offer a large number of customisation options for your odour control system, to optimise its fit with your site and therefore its efficiency.
Saving you time and money
If you want to save time and money, come to the OdourPro experts first. We offer a range of products and services, including consulting, installation, chemical supply and delivery as well as monitoring and maintenance, which can make your life easier as you work to meet environmental and safety regulations, as well as preventing odour complaints.
"Our capacity across the full suite of odour control technologies means that we can offer an effective solution for almost any odour problem" — Tony Ryan, Consultant at OdourPro.
Benefits of Accreditation
- Risk management: Lower the risk associated with infrastructure investment and upkeep.
- Compliance: Let us help you meet your compliance requirements with our quality products.
- Reliability: High standards ensures reliable, consistent operation.
- Safety performance: Keep your workers safe in a potentially hazardous environment.
- Consistency of service: We make sure our levels of service are always held high.
- Continuous improvement: We seek new ways to better solve our clients' problems.
- Competitive advantage: We stand out by offering products with guaranteed quality levels.
- Environmental management: We take responsibility for our impact on the environment.
If you'd like to take advantage of our expertise and quality assurance, call us on 1800 510 704 today.
OdourPro on 21 November 2016
Do your access covers meet Australian Standards? Discover the common signs of non-compliant access covers here ...Read more