Odour Systems Refurbishment
Improve odour control system efficiency with OdourPro
OdourPro provides expertise in the diagnosis of odour problems, including testing the effectiveness of existing odour control systems. We recommend ways to both improve your odour management systems and strategy.
- Making a thorough inspection of your site and collecting data
- Planning proposed changes taking into account cost / benefit assessment
- Offering an individual component replacement or full strip down and upgrade
- Replacing filter media in carbon and biofilters where necessary
- Monitoring systems to ensure smooth operational performance
- Reporting for increased accountability on refurbishment work completed
- Convenient chemical delivery
Summary of service
Our odour systems refurbishment service starts with a thorough inspection of your site. We review your facility and plan out what is needed, how it will be implemented, and by when. It could be a simple component replacement or a full upgrade.
We also remove used filtration media and offer a post-refurbishment efficiency report.
- Make sure your odour control systems are working at their full potential
- Get professional advice qualified by over 25 years in the industry
- Improve your systems to meet WHS regulations
- Amend effects of corrosion, chemical leaks and surface staining
- Update your system to take advantage of new odour control technologies
- Reduce resident complaints through improving odour control efficiency
- Receive a detailed report on all work done and resulting improvements
- Keep your facility well maintained and monitored to avoid system breakdowns
Our experts will assess your site and develop an odour-reducing solution.
Design & Engineering
We draw up your system ready to be custom-built.
We'll assemble your custom system at your designated site.
Our experts thoroughly test all systems to ensure they are ready for operation.
We continually monitor and log system operations to ensure odour emissions remain at required levels.
This dosing system was fully checked and cleaned and all concrete surfaces sealed.
This dosing system was thoroughly cleaned, with parts replaced if needed, and surfaces were sealed.
38 Ricketty St
40 Latitude Blvd
20/388 Newman Rd
67 Howe St
8 Greenhill Rd
Level 16, 19 Smith St