Odour System Installation
Convenient odour system installation for rapid odour control
OdourPro's expert team can assist with or provide complete installation of all recognised odour control systems. Ensure that your product is set up properly with our odour system installation service.
- Magnesium hydroxide dosing units
- Calcium nitrate dosing units
- Ferrous (ferric) chloride dosing units
- Odour neutralising misting systems
- Vapour systems
- Carbon and biofiltration systems
Summary of service
Our odour system installation service covers the design and implementation of chemical dosing units, misting and vapour systems, and carbon and biofiltration systems.
We can manage electrical and plumbing supply, SCADA inputs and outputs, as well as dosing skids and tanks for Dangerous Goods and Corrosive Substances compliance.
- Comprehensive and integrated odour system installation
- Expert coordination of all electrical and plumbing supply
- Dangerous Goods and Corrosive Substances Compliance
- Customised design of an odour control system to suit your site
- Products designed off site for a quick 'plug and play' solution
- Minimal operational disruption due to quick odour system installation
- Factory Acceptance Quality Control documentation supplied
- Benefit from our specialist knowledge from over 25 years in the industry
Our experts will assess your site and develop an odour-reducing solution.
Design & Engineering
We draw up your system ready to be custom-built.
We'll assemble your custom system at your designated site.
Our experts thoroughly test all systems to ensure they are ready for operation.
We continually monitor and log system operations to ensure odour emissions remain at required levels.
38 Ricketty St
40 Latitude Blvd
20/388 Newman Rd
67 Howe St
8 Greenhill Rd
Level 16, 19 Smith St