Case Study: Clarence Valley Council
Odour solutions for caravan parks and resorts
What OdourPro did
We installed our passive carbon filter FiltaVent™ FV120 to reduce odours caused by gas emissions from the caravan park sewerage system. It was important to find a fast-acting solution with high efficiency and fuss-free carbon cartridge exchange and installation.
The client also required their odour problem to be dramatically reduced within the month of their enquiry to cater for the rapidly approaching Christmas holiday season.
OdourPro's immediate delivery of this item met this requirement while its simple application allowed the client to install it themselves.
Benefits to the organisation
- Promotes the Clarence Valley Council district as a clean, desirable tourist destination
- Odour issue addressed quickly, effectively, and in time for the busy Christmas holiday period
- Minimal installation and maintenance costs with fast delivery of product
- Proven success rate of 99.5% odour reduction
- Long-lasting product that is vermin, insect and vandal resistant
Why choose OdourPro?
We don't just supply odour solutions for caravan parks; we have odour management strategies for a range of industries. We make a comprehensive assessment of your site to treat odour problems at their cause.
A big part of our approach is ongoing support for our clients, whether that be through regular maintenance checks, refurbishment or the installation of telemetry services to ensure optimal performance.
38 Ricketty St
40 Latitude Blvd
20/388 Newman Rd
67 Howe St
8 Greenhill Rd
Level 16, 19 Smith St